Here are some fun facts about Costco that would help make your next big haul even better!
1. You can go to Costco without a membership - but only for alcohol, to purchase medications, visit the eye department & to enjoy a hot dog or a slice of pizza at the food court. You can't go in and buy other stuff without the membership though.
2. Kirkland brand is a lot cheaper than name-brands and just as good if not better
3. "If an item price ends in a $0.97, that means it's on clearance — marked down from its original price to sell the remaining stock quicker," says Matt, the mysterious blogger behind Costco Insider. If it doesn't sell fast enough and they want the shelf space, they'll continue to mark it down aggressively as time goes by, always ending in a $0.97. If an item ends in a $0.00 or $0.88, that means it's a manager's markdown and likely the last of those items in the store."
4. The * (Asterisk) means the item won't be coming back so that means you gotta get it when you see it!
5. Rotisserie chickens are just $5
6. There are free samples!!!!
7. Great gift card options - but in bulk
This is only a few of the tips but great stuff to know especially with the *!