Hi guys! If you’re new here, my name is Priscilla. I’ve been co hosting on Mix 96.9 for 9 years and while I LOVE IT! I am also passionate about skin care and so I got a wild hair up my behind and decided to go to esthetician school! Not because I want to quit radio (I’m not going anywhere!) but because I want to do both!!
With that being said, I have learned that there is one NON negotiable product you should add into your skin care routine. If you’re going to do anything, you have to implement sunscreen!
Here are the reasons why-
- Sun Damage contributes to 97 PERCENT of your skin aging. So, sunscreen prevents premature aging.
- It protects you from UVA RAYS and UVB RAYS
- Arizona is one of the places with the highest reported cases for skin cancer.
- Your skin is the largest organ of your body. It helps the health of all your other organs! If your skin isn’t healthy, it effects the rest of your body!
- Things you should keep in mind when picking out a sunscreen.
Your skin type. How will the sunscreen react to YOUR skin type.
- The spf. You need AT LEAST 30 spf.
- Make sure it’s a stand alone sunscreen. You do not want to rely on the sunscreen that is in another product.
- Ideally pick a sunscreen that is BROAD SPECTRUM. That means it protects you from both UVA and UVB rays!
Here are the sunscreen that I have used in the past that I love, and are great for for multiple skin types!
The brand I’m currently using is Elta Md.