Disney is hosting an Imagination Pink celebration in honor of everyone’s favorite female mouse, Minnie. Pink is her favorite color and there’s an entire menu at Disney Springs in Orlando themed around her signature shade, including bubble gum-hued churros and neon margaritas, perfect for Instagram.
At Disney Springs, the goodies include:
- Imagination Pink Piñata- An impressive chocolate sphere filled with vanilla bean marshmallows and crispy pearls and decorated with an Imagination Pink Minnie Ears headband. It even comes with a mini hammer to smash it open.
- Imagination Pink Ganache Square- Dark chocolate filled with summer berry ganache and topped with an imagination pink Mickey stamp.
- Strawberry Rose- A chocolate-covered strawberry decorated with pink modeling chocolate to look exactly like a rose.
- Imagination Pink Champagne- A flute of pink champagne garnished with edible Minnie Mouse topper
- Imagination Pink Cocktail- When the long, hot Disney lines get to you, this boozy pink drink made with pineapple juice, coconut rum, peach schnapps, and sweet and sour will cool you off.
- Imagination Pink Churro- Classic Disney churro dusted with pink cinnamon sugar.
There are even more Imagination Pink treats at Disney resorts and parks in Orlando as well as at Disneyland in California. So look for Minnie’s pink cake pops and macarons before they’re gone.