Remember burning CDs off your computer instead of playlists? There's a Reddit thread where Millennials are posting about what Gen Z is missing out on. Things they consider iconic that younger generations will never experience. And, honestly, we agree.
Check out the list of memories below and watch back the on-air moment above:
· A CD FOLDER ON YOUR CAR’S SUN VISOR
· THOMAS GUIDES
· ANGRILY SLAMMING A LANDLINE PHONE!
· FLIPPING THROUGH A CD’S LINER NOTES WHEN YOU FIRST GOT IT
· GATHERING TO WATCH A SPECIFIC TV SHOW AT A SPECIFIC TIME
· LISTENING TO THE RADIO WITH A BLANK CASSETTE IN YOUR BOOM BOX HOPING TO RECORD YOUR FAVORITE SONG
· NOT KNOWING WHO IS CALLING YOU!!
· ACTUAL BLIND DATES (NO SOCIAL MEDIA TO STALK!)
· CALLING SOMEONE YOU LIKE AND HOPING THEIR PARENTS DON’T ANSWER...