St. Patrick's Day is coming up (March 17th). This year it falls on a Sunday which for adults can be dangerous especially the day after (OY VEY!) but it also gives you an excuse to get creative if you have kids!
Here are some fun little pranks you can do for your kids this year from Romper:
- Make green food - pancakes, smoothies, oatmeal, eggs, milk. and so forth! Power of the food dye!
- Decorate the house in all green
- Use dry erase pens to write a poem or note on the mirror
- Have gold coins stashed everywhere
- Dye your hair or their hair green or wear a wig
- Green baths - could be crazy to get that green out though!
It's an excuse for a little bit of giggles and fun! We could also use that right?!